Food

How to Make Reuceuh Bonteng (Indonesian Food)


Actually, I would like to share about how to make seblak. But when I searched it on Google, I found many recipes but reuceuh not. So, I Would like to share about reuceuh only.
Reuceuh is spicy food from Sundanese, made with cucumber and it isn't cooked. It seems that many people doesn't know about this food, even some of Sundanese people. I always tell all of my friend about this food, and also make them taste it. Some of them like and some not, because it isn't cooked.
Let's cook! I mean make it!

Material:

3                   Cucumbers (slit it into small parts)
                     Bean sprouts (sufficiently)
3                   Hot Chili
3cm              Kencur
1 clove         Garlic
1/2                ABC Shrimp paste (grilled)
1/2 teaspoon Salt
                      MSG/Vetsin (a little)


Instruction:
1. Prepare Pestle and Mortar
2. Mashed Hot chili, Garlic, Shrimp paste and Kencur
3. Add cucumber and Bean Sprout, and then add salt and MSG
4. Mashed them slowly until water comes
5. Done. Eat them with rice, mmm yummy...

It is a simple way to make food, thank you...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Task 6: Negotiation

Translation of English Poetry into Indonesian