Task 7: Application Letter & CV

1. Application Letter


Ai Fitri Yuliani

Kapitan Street, Depok

CA 089655073908

fliany4@gmail.com
May 18, 2017
Mr. Suparmin
Malahayati Islamic Junior High School
Bima street, Ps Rebo
East Jakarta, CA 021-654168
Dear Mr. Suparmin,
I am interested in applying for a junior high-level teaching position in your school district. I wish to apply for the job of teacher of English at your institution. As far as I am concerned, I have been graduated from Gunadarma University with distinction in English Literature.
I have student teaching experience at PrimaUi Course for three years until now and Ranking Course for two month. I believe my teaching experience and passion for community engagement make me an ideal candidate for a teaching position at your school. I also graduated from Malahayati Vocational High School. So, I know a little about Malahayati school.
Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with any departments at an organization. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team. I believe that your school would give me the opportunity to learn more things in my chosen field and that it would hone my teaching skills further.
I have heard about a vacant position at your Institute. It will be a great honor for me to be a part of  the institute I believe there will be a lot to learn and will give me a massive room to contribute towards humanity and its well being. I believe, I have got a great deal to offer where I work; hard work, dedication, loyalty, integrity and willingness to learn at all stages of my career. I have attached my documents and CV with application. kindly have a look on my application and grant me a chance for interview to present myself, hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,

Ai Fitri Yuliani


2. CV



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Task 6: Negotiation

Translation of English Poetry into Indonesian