Short Story

My Stupidity

      I ever did something stupid, and it made me and my father should waste much money. Actually I always waste my father's money, but this time is very wasting because it happened frequently. I didn't know why I did something like that. Until I take my own money because I'm afraid of my dad's anger.
      So, it happened when I was in senior high school. Exactly, when I was in the second grade. I lost three gadget in three month, yes just three month!. How stupid I am! I did a stupidity frequently for a short time. I was wasting my dad's money, very much. Moreover, I also borrow my friend's and I paid for the settle periodically. He is my friend's boyfriend, but also he's my friend.
      The first gadget was a qwerty one, but it's still good. I lost it at RRI where the place for jogging on Sunday morning with my friend. I felt something wrong while I was walking in the middle of the crowded, but I wasn't suspicious. whereas, I walked for going home, to parking lot. And then, we went home. But in the middle of the trip, I was checking my phone, but there was nothing. I told to my friend, and we went back again to RRI. And I called my number with my friend's phone, He/she who took my phone ever accepted my call but he/she didn't say anything. And I just talked to myself for 4/5 minutes, I appealed to him/her like an idiot but it's still silent. My friend and I still looked for and walked around RRI, hoping we'll find the phone but it doesn't. Then we left, and I just could cry. When I arrived at home, my mother was angry and grumbled me. Fortunately, my father wanted to give me another phone. He bought a new phone.
       And the second is also at RRI! I admitted it, I was stupid, so stupid. I jogged again at there. And the most careless is I use hanger, the hanger is a doll and it's big enough. I save the phone in my pocket of the jacket, and let the hanger hanged! It's so easy to take it, maybe a blind person also can take it, just pull on the hanger slowly and gotcha! It's crazy, I couldn't cry again, I just smile and said "hah, I lost my phone again." For that time, of course my mother's angry and she said to dad not to buy anymore. So I just kept calm and accepted the command. But fortunately again, my dad bought the phone again. Maybe because I always ask him (so egoist).
       The last, I lost my phone when I went to "warnet." I forgot to take the phone that I saved in the box of my motorcycle. I just sat and did what I do in warnet, and didn't realize about the phone. But when I realize, it's too late. I found nothing. Again I cry, not because I lost my phone again, but I thought about what should I say to my mom and dad. And the brilliant idea appeared (it's according to my mind), I wanted to buy the phone with myself. But I thought again "uh I didn't have money." And I told to my friend about that, there's any her boyfriend when I told it. Her boyfriend offered his money to buy the phone, and I agreed. I said that I will pay back the money soon. Whereas I didn't work and didn't have any outcome. And I forgot how I pay back to him. For a long time, I admitted that I lost my phone again to my mom and dad, and said that the phone that I have that time was new, it's not the phone that my dad bought. They'd just known, because I was deliberate buying the same phone.

*This is my real story, don't do it in your house.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Task 6: Negotiation

Translation of English Poetry into Indonesian